Education Data Hub is pleased to announce the first of our service competitions, aimed at supporting settings after the challenges of the pandemic and designed to help face the dramatic increase in cyber incidents. Win our support and improve your digital safeguarding!
Nominate your chosen school or nursery via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter to win a whole year of FREE Cyber Support or FREE Online Safety Support from our dedicated Cyber Security Service. Nominations can be received from anyone, not just staff – the deadline for nominations is 5th November 2021. So please, get sharing with your school community to stand a better chance of winning!
Follow us on social media to keep updated about this competition and our other news.
1st Prize – 1 year cyber support (Online Safety / Cyber Security)
2nd Prize – Whole school cyber awareness training and resources
3rd Prize – An individual training place on the course of your choice and online safety resources
Goodie bags will be available to the next 20 settings.
Terms & Conditions
- You may enter this competition via our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media pages. This competition is not sponsored, administered or endorsed by any of the aforementioned social media platforms. If you are not active on social media but still want to nominate a school or nursery of your choice, please email us at [email protected] with your nomination.
- Derbyshire County Council’s Education Data Hub is the administrator of this competition and enquiries about it should be directed to [email protected]
- This competition does not collect personal data, and we will not record or retain the names of any nominees, but nominees should be aware that their account name may be visible to Education Data Hub staff.
- Whilst we are encouraging nominees to share and like our post to hear more from our service, this is not a pre-requisite for entry.
- Multiple nominations for the same school, by the same nominee, will only be counted once.
- The winners of the competition will be those schools with the highest number of nominations. For those with the same number of nominations, a random draw will take place.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, and any UK school or nursery may be nominated.
- If the winning school or setting, already purchases the services on offer they may be, at the discretion of the service, offered an alternative prize of equal value.
- The winners will be contacted by service staff within two weeks of the competition ending.
- Employees of Education Data Hub are excluded from making nominations.
- No purchase is required to participate.
- Nominations must be received by midnight on 5th November 2021.