Microsoft Forms can be used to centralise the data you collect from staff, parents, and stakeholders.
One of the most powerful and time saving ways to utilise this technology is by using it in school administration:
- Create forms to collate a variety of data in a clear format accessible via computer / tablets or smart phones.
- Customise your forms with school logos and school colours to make them unique and distinctive.
- Easily copy forms which you can amend and adjust without starting from scratch.
- Set up emails to be alerted to responses or share your forms easily with colleagues to enable multiple people to see responses.
- View responses and export them to Excel – creating a spreadsheet with filtering automatically enabled.
- Cut down on ambiguous responses as data is input by the data subject and all information is typed, rather than handwritten.
- No more filing individual forms. Store an electronic file rather than a large amount of paper. Easier to retain and dispose of.
You will leave the course with a fully designed admission form, permission form, and the ability to create a whole variety of forms for school administration.